After 9 days of traveling,(and almost dying of kiddy cheek withdrawal).We made it home from Iceland to a house that looked better than when we left, and kids that loved us a LOT more than when we left! Life is good.
We had a GREAT time in Iceland. You could definitely say we ate our way through the country. We couldn't have asked for better company to travel with nor better host's. The weather was great and I left almost a little jealous that I wasn't born in such a wonderful country. We started out with a very quite couple of days of laying around reading books and crisp clear bike rides along the water. Long walks and no schedules soon turned into, incredible meals and a rigorous sight seeing schedule.
If I wasn't to lazy and had the time I would start a whole new blog named "LOST IN ICELAND" or something. But I am lucky that after being home for 3 days that I am even able to sit down and try to cram as much as I can into this site.
Enjoy the pictures and I will try and upload the rest on flicker later. ( We have over 700 pictures to sort through it may be a while.)
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment