Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Abode


This is (half of) our new back yard! We have closed on the house and been painting, cleaning and getting ready for the move. First we are off to Florida, (which the kids think the whole state is named Disney). For a quick and I'm sure crazy weekend visiting Aunt Kris and Kevin, and Great Grandma, then on to Disney, with some friends. I have been looking forward to going for years and haven't been since I was about Logans age.

I Love the new house and am excited about getting into it. My favorite points are the fact that we have a real kitchen that I like to be in. That we don't have to fight over the bathroom when we all have to go at the same time. The backyard that I can lock them in and a street that is safe to ride bikes on and neighbors that seem great.

I am VERY thankful that we sold our house so quickly (4 DAYS!) if all goes well we will be closing on it with in the next couple of weeks.

I have been pinching myself lately, life is good, hectic but good.

No comments: