Friday, July 13, 2007

No more Babies.


Annika turned 3 this week. I thought I would be sad to say that I have no more babies or even toddlers in the house but I'm not. I love my 3 year old. Even when she wakes me up with a Dora pinnate in my bed (Man, if I could just get a tape of her saying Dora Pinnate you would melt). I love when she whispers she "Lubs me" out of no where. I love seeing how pure and carefree she is that she can dance like a crazy womana in the middle of a festival, with absolutely no worries. I love trying to keep up with on her new bike and not have to push a stroller. Most of all I love that I can see so much of me in her but know she is 100% her own. Strong, Sweet, Independent, Smart, Vibrant and Caring. She makes me smile every day, for that I feel very blessed. Happy Birthday my 3 Year old little Monkey!

No comments: