Well having 3 kids in school sure makes time fly. I can't believe it is already October this week. I am VERY glad I am not still working until 2AM and trying to juggle all of this because I am hardly able to keep all the balls up as it is. Although I now have 2 little ones at least 2 days a week and here in the next couple of weeks will have 4 (1yr old 2 yr old and two 3month olds twins). I like being busy but it does get a little stressful. Speaking of stressful our newest family member was born this past weekend, Grahm Schirmer (?) a sweet little 9.5 lb baby boy. Amy is crazy and pretty much had him and kept on running, I am just going to enjoy him and enjoy handing him back ;) Finally my baby cravings are gone and this will probably be the end of the line for Grandchildren( for it makes number 10). I wish I had pictures to put up for he is quite cute but I will try and remember next time. Annika has been asking questions about him a lot for she doesn't understand how she was just at their house like the day or so before and now all of a sudden Drew has a brother.
I know that this blog has become more of a picture blog, and I am fine with that. It is our new age photo album, (because seriously I don't even have one). I wish I had more time to sit and write all the many of adventures each day brings. ~Like todays story of Logan trying to be friends with the "popular" kids and how he rolled down a hill at school instead and ended up with head to toe grass stains. Abi's days are absorbed by some kind of electonic device (yea I could of seen that one coming) her newest is her DIJI (by leapster) that she has been trying to beg for chores around the house to do so she can earn an allowance to buy games for. Annika is still as crazy as always, she is smart as whip, for I sat down with her on a reading website that we have been doing for a couple of months and learning letter sounds, well I pull up a book and she starts reading! out of no where she read 3 little easy to read books on her own, of course the pictures help but on many pages it is not even associated, she is definately on her way to reading. Pretty good for 2 months in to being 4.
Hopefully the next set of pictures will be of falling leaves and pumpkins, hay rides and maybe even Pop Pop and TuTu. If not they sure are going to have some really sad grandkids to answer to.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment