I know, I know in a couple of years I will be begging her to talk to me. For now just throw me a pair of ear plugs because I can't take it anymore. I don't know what has come over her but Annika has not shut up in weeks. She even told me today that she didn't like it when I was sick (yesterday) because she didn't have anyone to talk to all day! What am I Oprah! There are other talk show hosts aren't their?
Today I had a blessed day off of no babies just one little blabber mouth, so we decided to make it a Target day ( I know I'm supposed to be banned but I really needed a toilet brush ;) and I have a Starbucks gift card which just opened in Target so it sounded like a day. Anywhoo, as we strolled along Targeting, Annika sang every song her little heart "knew" (I say lightly) including many Hannah Montanna verses, High School Musical skits, the Pledge of Allegiance and yes she has joined in on way to early Christmas songs. When we finally made it to a much deserved Starbucks an older gentlemen stopped us and said to Annika that he had heard her wonderful singing throughout the store and couldn't help but to follow our path to see what she would sing next! He then said that it touched him and that it was the real meaning of the Holidays. I smiled and thanked him, as soon as we got to our table Annika looked up at me with a grin and said "see I'm going to be a rock star!" with a little sass. Good God help me.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment