Today It hit me how big the kids are getting and how between all the kaois I'm missing some of the great things Logan says and the milestones Annika is hitting. So I thought I would write them down.
~Yesterday Erik and Logan were outside and they saw some balloons and a poster stuck to the Bus stop pole, So they went to see what it was for, I came outside right afterwards and Logan tells me " mommy, hurry get the baby, they are giving Baby showers up the street!" I laughed til I hurt, I guess just like car washes now they have baby washes!
~ Yesterday we went to a farm that has hay rides and corn mazes, animals and playsets, Wagons, all together TONS for the kids to do and for 3 straight hours they did not sit, unless they had a dessert in hand which Logan decided to help himself to all day and had probably 5 servings of cakes, cookies, cupcakes etc. Before we left I told him no more he had way to much sugar and it was going to make him sick. This morning I was in the bathroom and Logan wobbles in saying that he hurt all over, on his side and his legs because he had to many desserts (pronounced "zurts") and they went down the wrong aisle pointing to his legs he was just sore from jumping off of things and using muscles he normally doesn't use.
The first big step that Annika has made lately is sleeping in her own room and bed, she is a great sleeper so I figured she would do well. While it makes me happy at the same time it makes me sad. No more kids in my room~ ever. I am really blessed that she is such a great baby, I could wake her up out of a deep sleep and throw her on the changing table, strip her naked on a cold morning to hurry up and get out the door and she would still just immediately give me a big smile. ~ Which I really need lately a kid that is flexible and sweet and loves to be happy, The complete opposite of Abbie~ Man is that girl stubborn!
Monday, October 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment