Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Come and gone

Halloween has come and gone and thank god the whole Political Craze is almost over along with it.
Abbie had fun grasping the whole idea of Trick or treating and in her usual rotten, stingy self would not let anyone within a 2 ft radius of her goody bag, While Logan shared with who ever walked by~ literally.
We got a kick out of Abbies response when she would go up to a door and get her treat and we would say "What do you say, Abbie?" and she would respond "More!" So, Abbie!
Logan had a good time the day after, Popping all the Popcorn he received and sucking on Sugar straws all before I was out of bed at 7:30a.m!!!
Annika didn't do much but sleep through it all while I carried her around my Moms complex in the Baby Bjorn~ she thankfully is making up for a sleeping strike she had going on there for a couple of days.
Today we will all trek out to Vote and for the first time ever I am really looking forward to it, Please God Mommy wants a new President!( As seen on the new little kids shirts)
Well we are off to the Aquarium, and Maybe this time I will actually take some pictures.

No comments: