Monday, November 08, 2004

On Ga Ga

Abbies way of saying Annikas name comes out as "On Ga Ga" We usually ask her what Her name is (pointing to Annika) and She usually says "Baby" so we have been trying to get her to pronunce her name, so Annika is not known her whole life as "Baby".
For it seems to late for Logan who is now forever "Buuddie" short for Brother. Abbie is so cute how she says things now that she is officially Logans Parrot. Yesterday I was laying down in the kids room with them to try and get them to take a nap, Logan and I in one bed quiet and almost asleep and Abbie of course standing on her head kicking her legs on the wall, screaming " Mommie,Mom I feerste! I feerste" (thats short Thirsty for those who don't speak Abbenese) so I tell Abbie she can get a drink when she wakes up. response: "Mom, I feerste Now!"~ oh where did my Baby go? Logan didn't talk half as much as she does at this age, it is really fun to see, although I am now constantly "MOM" instead of the oh so sweet "Mommy".
She is already a bratty teenager.

On October 29th Annika gave me her first long awaited Belly laugh, I knew it was soon to come for she is sooo much like Logan that I remember Logan being just about the same age when he gave me his, Abbies I can't even remember for it was probably drowned out with screaming right afterwards!

Last week, I was laying on the floor with Annika on her belly and she was just smiling and drooling away so I decided to grab the camerea~ I think it is hitting me how fast she is growing up and how short it will be until I have no baby to take pictures of. I have been pretty obsessive about taking pictures almost every day.
So just as I was about to get up she pushed herself up and over for her first time rolling over, and I caught it all on film ( see below). I can't believe she will be 4 months in just a couple of days, I am still Thanking God everyday for such a sweet Baby, and boy are those cheeks good to munch on!

As for a Logan update, he started swim classes this past weekend and although I did remember to bring the camerea I forgot to ever take it out and actually use it. He loved it and can't wait for next Weekend to go back. He did really well and put his head all the way under even with out goggles on. Logan also got into a whole drawer full of Greeting Cards this weekend and wrote all over them and suprisingly when we opened one up saw he had perfectly written his name inside of one! all by himself no help or even looking at something that already had his name on it, I was so proud and asked if I could keep it he said " umm, No that is for Grandmas Brithday in a couple weeks!" man that kid doesn't forget a thing~ and hey I don't even have to worry about getting a Birthday card.

No comments: