I know that I missed my 8 Month update on Annika, but I made sure to Celebrate by giving her lots of kisses and love anyway. It has been a crazy past week. Aunt Kristin came in last Thursday and got to see Annika for the first time and although she probably left sleep deprived due to Annikas teething and cold they bonded as she got to catch up with the other two. I think Abbie found a new best friend or atleast a new lap to get lots of cuddles in! We got to show Kris Johnnys and Jungle Jims and they also had fun at the St. Patricks Day Parade although it sounds like they were a little frosty.
On Monday Kris headed home and before she even hit the car Logan was crying about his ear hurting. I jumped on it and snuck in to the Drs that night to find that he indeed had VERY swollen glands and double ear infections. I asked the Doctors assistant if he could just peek at Annikas ears because she had been unusually whinny and I thought it was more than just teething. He peeked in and said it looked like she had lots of wax and said he thought she should come in the next day to get it flushed out and checked. SOOOO I had to drag her back in the next day and sure enough she also had a double ear infection but no wax,( Thanks Guy!). Her first one, I was so hoping that she would miss the bad ears gene but guess not. Do you know how many times I have done the Drs/ Antibiotics routine in the past 4 years? lets just say we could wall paper our house in the little Yellow diagnostic receipts we walk out with saying our children have the crappiest ears in town! So now I am changing diapers and outfits about every 1.5 hrs due to the lovely diarrhea the Antibiotics have given Annika, but atleast she is sleeping and feeling better again.
Yesterday I had my 3 and 3 of my sisters kids ages 8mths- 5yrs old and it was the biggest dose of Birth Control EVER!!! It was not easy and surprisingly it wasn't the babys that were the hard part but the rotten 2 and 3 yr olds~(O.K maybe not too surprisingly knowing this 2 and 3 year old!). Funny part is today as I am writing this I have a friends 2 year old and it is like a whole different house Abbie and him are playing so sweet together it is actually giving me a nice break. I think Abbie has found her new boyfriend ;)
Hopefully things will clear up here soon with all the snot and ear infections, Please I am SOOO ready for spring
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment