Sunday, April 24, 2005

May day, May day, She is on the move!

I had to make a note before the moment slips by that our life is forever changed!
Today we can officially say Annika is on the move, and she is catching up quick! I don't really know how to describe her technique, besides maybe half belly flop method, half army crawl. No matter what you call it, it definitely changes the dynamics of the house. Already we are constantly on a search for her small predators she is furiously searching out. She is like a hound dog, even if it is unseen she sniffs it out and can find any tiny toy just right to suck on and feverishly rub her new teeth against. She is already so much in a hurry it is kind of funny.
I knew this day was coming soon, and some have made me wonder if she was lacking behind. I am sure if it was my first baby that I may have even wondered myself.
I am glad she goes her own pace, and I guess I am lucky that I have had this much time with having a non-mobile baby, but I have a feeling that the easy days are long over with ;)
(Pictures will be even harder to catch but I'll get the first crawling shots uploaded soon, Most of my pictures will now be under Flicker so check the icon, and feel free to comment over there too!)

No comments: