Thursday, June 16, 2005

Happy Fathers Day!

Logan is into coloring with all of his cool new stuff he got for his Birthday.
So we just got back from picking up some Fathers day gifts and he decided to draw a picture of Erik for his Fathers day card. He came in and asked me how I liked it and I must say it was pretty good, It had a little patch of red on top for his hair and a chocolate bar in one hand a beer in the other (does he know him or what!). Then I asked where his ears were and of course he had an answer, he said " behind, his hair, you just can't see them!". So then I asked noticing that he didn't have a nose, "Well how does he smell?"
his response "Umm stinky!!" Yep he definitely has this one pegged!

No comments: