Today I tried to accomplished the impossible, but ended up not all in one peace.
I decided that I had had enough of having spaghetti, mac and cheese and eating what ever was left in the freezer this past week. Now that Logan is out of school it means that I have to drag all 3 kids to the grocery during the week. So I have just kept putting it off for obvious reason.
I have to say that I will do what ever possible to NEVER have to bring all 3 kids to the store alone again! EVER,EVER, EVER!!!!
Can you tell how well it went?
I thought I was prepared. I was wrong.
I made a little picture grocery list of things for the kids so they each had their own list and even let them hold some coupons keep them busy looking for stuff.
I didn't even make it out of the produce section before Annika had eaten half of Abi's list and Logan and was dropping ears of corn all over the place.(Why don't they give us better bags for the corn anyway??) By the time we reached the bread Isle I made a big mistake and let Logan out of the big part of the cart to "help" because I was running out of space (~ not a good sign!) By the check out I was actually sweating!~ Who knew that grocery shopping could become an aerobic activity?
I don't think I got half of what wanted and I don't even have an idea what we have to make a complete dinner for tonight, that is really sad, after almost an hour and a half in HELL and almost 150$ later!
They definitely won this round~ I am such a sucker.
Monday, June 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment