Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Slacking off

I haven't been keeping this up to date lately for many reasons, one being time, the other being I feel like I am doing it for no one but myself. Which isn't a bad thing, just time consuming for self entertainment.
I started this site at first so my in-laws of all sorts had access to watching the kids grow up long distance. I know they check it every once in a while~ not to often in the summer, But I have never really felt that if I didn't put this together they wouldn't "know" the kids, we/they talk to them at least once a week often more, and I feel like the kids truly feel there presence.
A lot of junk has been going on one that side of the family that I truly wish they didn't have to endure, they are incredible people, parents, Aunts (well Aunt) and Grandparents. So for them I keep this running, even if it is lacking.
Here are some pictures that I hope will make them smile, if they do decide to stop by.

No comments: