Wednesday, September 07, 2005

All grown up

It seems that Annika has just figured out the key to "non"-verbal Communication.
She woke up,I gave her cup of Juice, she finished it, walked over and shoved it in my face. I put it down she repeated and repeated until I got up to get her more juice!
Then she brought me this little Lion Toy that when you push it's head down it sings the "In the jungle the mighty jungle, Weem a whip, Whem a whop" over and over til you can't stand it anymore,. Well she is addicted to it. She brings it to me sets it in my lap and clicks her mouth like she does when ever she hears music, this is her way of saying "Start this thing NOW!" until I start it. Then she sings/clicks along while walking in circles to the music. I may add that I usually find this just about the cutest thing in the world, but after the past, NOT KIDDING YOU 40 minutes of hearing it over and over and endless clicking and then having it shoved at me every time it stops I can't take it anymore!
Why do they insist on getting so smart, oh and learn how to use/abuse their Mothers? (be quiet Mom!)

No comments: