Monday, October 31, 2005

Probably not legal

This is supposed to be the post where I put all the adorable pictures of Abi's first school party and her looking like the sweetest princess you have ever seen. She looked so sweet, and was actually the only princess at school, which was a shock. The teachers kept extorting the fact that it was the first time, most of these kids have ever "performed" in front of a crowd (obviously she hasn't been with us at Meijers when she decides to put on one of her "shows" to get out of the cart!). Yes I was the ONLY Mom there with out any thing to capture this one time only, moment.
I thought I was bad last year when I forgot what time they shortened Logans first day of school to, and he only went for the last 1/2 hour. This feeling stomped on that one.
I couldn't find the camera, I searched EVERY where, and the Camcorders batteries were dead. So no pictures, and we will probably have no pictures of them in costumes today either! You want to know where the camera was?? Do ya? Left out in the jogging stroller for 2 day's in the rain after Erik used it last weekend! Tons of moisture in it who knows if it will ever dry out or work.
So I'm off to go Camera shopping::::::: It's a blessing, I now have an excuse to use that home equity loan for my dream Nikon D70. yea right.

~Oh and I had to paste this that I just read, which probably isn't legal since it was in someone's comments, but all 5 people who read this thing I personally know, I think I'm safe. It was too funny to pass up.


Last Christmas my then 3 yr old daughter had something important to tell me when I went to pick her up.

She announced (within earshot of the other moms and 2 teachers) "Mom, I learned that it's Cheez-its birthday soon!"

The teachers gasped and said "No, it's JESUS!" and looked very annoyed.

9:49 PM

No comments: