**** emptying out the ~to be published file***
Sure you have heard over and over again at dinner tables all around the world, "If you don't eat your dinner you get no dessert." But here in the house of everything backwards/upside down and sometimes all together strange,
I have actually heard my self say (on more than one ocassion)~. "Abi put down the Broccili/Asparagus etc.., and eat your Pizza/Chicken nuggets even deep fried twinkies. The girl loves her veggies more than anything.
~ A couple weeks ago after a trip to my grandmothers house and a good hour of romping around with her new puppy, the kids were obsessed with wanting a dog. I repeated many times that until every one in the house can wipe there own butts there will be no more living things in this house. So that night I found myself saying "Abi stop licking your brother's face" "Logan quit wiping Anni's butt!" (that last one was in the bath tub). For Abi figured she would just be the house hold pet, Logan wasn't going for it, he was going to try to start putting things in his own hands!
Just as Abi can not get enough Veggies Logan on the other hand gets on fruit kicks where not just 1 orange or apple will do it is like 2 or 3! One day it was grapes I gave them lunch and put a whole big conatiner of washed grapes on the table for after they ate whatever I gave them. I went to deal with Annika and came back and 3/4 of the huge bowl was gone! I told Logan that he needed to stop eating the grapes or he was going to get the runs. His reponse, "Well you should given them to me for breakfast so I could of had the runs in time for gym class!" I didn't even touch that one.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment