Friday, April 07, 2006

Not totally G rated

I found that each of my kids have been called by at least 10 different names a day, Annika~ (full name Annika Tait) is usually Nika (pronounced Neeka) or Anni or but together Nika Tait/Anni Tait.
Abi (Full name Abigail Reece)goes for Abs, Reece, Abi Reece, Abers or plain old Abigail.
Logans list is long one, as is his full name (Alexander Logan J~ we had to get all the plugs in on the first baby I guess). Goes by Log's (long o) LJ, Logan J, Alexander, Xander.

And this is just the abbreviated names, pet names I could go on for days, and they usually change daily. For some reason "Puppy" has stuck lately and not just for one kid, probably because they are usually acting like a puppy, or getting into trouble like a puppy.

The kids have also picked up on it. Every morning they come down and say "Good Morning,Cutie Baby" (Cootie Baby) to Anni.

Today Annika was sitting on my lap when Abi came down stairs, I was playing with her head and screeching her back and she started whining I said "What's wrong curly Cube" Abi repeated, "Yeah, what's wrong curly Pube?"
I'm hoping this one doesn't stick.

No comments: