We're Pregnant~............Just Kidding!
Erik placed Silver in the National competition this weekend in Chicago! I am extremely proud of him. It really is a pretty big deal. The whole thing was very intense, and if you could of only seen the competition he was up against it was quite impressive. Everyone I talked to was commenting on how talented Erik is and this should be a great jump to his career. (so like can I quit now ;) j/k)
O.K enough bragging. We had an incredible weekend all together. It was so nice to know the kids were in great hands,~ Thank you so much Mom, Honey and Amy. Oh, did I mention he won a trip to ICELAND (for 2 of course)!!!! I am so hyped. Pictures are soon to come, but right now I am eating up my sorely missed kiddy cheeks. We are floating on a cloud here right now can you tell.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment