Saturday, January 26, 2008

Been Thinking

Over Christmas I noticed that instead of talking and focusing in on kids the new obsession has become Dogs. Yes Dogs, My sisters, Mom, friends and even people I work with. So I have been thinking and a little shopping and possibly, maybe, someday, considering bringing one into our family. (Thank God the kids don't read this I would never hear the end of the nagging) Not because everyone else is doing it so why don't we but I have and so have the kids always saw our home with a Dog in it. For now I have decided until I am completely out of Delta we can't and shouldn't do it. The main reason I am there is for travel and freedom, not that we exercise that freedom as much anymore, but if we had a Dog we would be out of luck. Plus I'm still kind of liking the no more babies in the house phase (well unless I'm getting paid to watch them).
The other big obsession seems to be the darn Wii. I can't escape it, people gripping they are sore from boxing on it. Neighbors asking if we want to come over and play with theirs. Even Adult play dates where they have BYOG (Bring your own games) so you can try out other games you might want to get, I guess I can't go for I have no games, well at least no games that I can bring with me. Our new family game is our Air Hockey table, and I must say it rocks. It is arcade style and takes up half our basement, but it is so worth it. I wanted to get it for the kids for Christmas but Erik vetoed me and it was a little pricey for a good one, But you gotta love the after Christmas sales for it was over 50% off and now you can hear Erik and I gripping about our arms being sore, but not from a Wii.

No comments: