Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not a great 08'

The first couple weeks of the new year haven't been the best...
for obvious reasons but also I never do well at this time of the year, and to think we still have a good couple of months of possible crappy weather stinks.

~Thankfully we have our 3 yr olds crazy sense of humor to keep us going.
Annika's new favorite saying every time we get in the car is "Buckle up don't be a Chicken!"
to some this would be just plain weird, but to me it makes complete since and I chuckle EVERY single time. ~ For at Thanksgiving the ARTIMIS (you know the sign thing over the highway with road updates ) had a special buckle up sign that said "Don't be a Turkey Buckle up!" It will be remembered I'm sure the rest of the year.
~ She has also become an expert on attitude which I'm not crazy about but it means she is growing up and she actually played in the basement with just Abi for almost 3 hrs today! Ahh blisss!

If you ever need someone to cheer you up it has to be my little blondie, as long as you have a basement to put her in when your done.

No comments: