Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bed Time requests.

Last night I was working on something on the computer and asked the kids to go up to bed with Dad. Erik came down and said they all needed to see me before they would go to sleep.~ go figure.

First stop Annika's room. She first asked that I lay down and tuck her in "right". Then she said quietly as we lie there that "Tomorrow we had to go to the Wart Dr. right away!" I agreed to call in the morning and left her to suck her Thumb and blanket in peace. (Anyone have a secret to get rid of warts? freezing isn't working)

Second stop Abi's room. I walked in to find her comforter and pillows in a huge circular pile on the floor. I asked what she was doing and she stated that she could not get her "nest" quite right. For she is a Cardinal and she has to sleep in her big nest. Usually this "nest" is found at the bottom of her bed, always the same looking like Big Bird had just stopped by for the night and she kicked him out.

Third stop, Logan. I walked in to him collecting his mass of Webkinz on his bed in just the right order. He stated that he was worried about the tree out front, for it was supposed to storm. I told him it would be fine and to go to sleep. He asked if he could sleep in the basement. I of course denied, knowing that their wouldn't be much sleeping if he was down there. He said O.K and then let me know that he was old enough to take care of me now if anything happened. He was almost 8 ya know (4 more days). Oh and could I please rub his head til he fell asleep, and put some lotion on his back. Sound's like he now thinks I am his masseuse, or wife.

Life is good, busy and crazy but good.

No comments: