Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Summer 08

I am 3 weeks out of being "unemployed" and besides the lack of fundage I highly recommended it.
Daily (if not more) trips to the Library, Forever damp bathing suits and being up for whatever comes along is my idea of a perfect schedule. Of course Summer in our family means lots of Birthday parties and grill outs, pretty much every Friday has been one Birthday or another and guess who is next! That's right Anni turns 4 on Thursday so everyone is invited to our house on Friday for a HUGE party. The food should be yummy, for I asked her what she wanted to make for the menu and she said "Bacon" and what kind of cake of course Chocolate with Dora on it and Hey her hair is brown so make sure it's made out of Chocolate and she should be holding a Chocolate bar in her hand, and wearing a Bikini made out of Bacon! So if you like Bacon and Chocolate you'll be in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having a nice summer! The kids look great!!