Thursday, April 07, 2011

Time to update

I haven't been on here in forever. Life gets in the way and time runs away, but I always love looking back on here so I want to do a better job. I don't do scrap booking way to much of a time vaccum, but love the idea of this being around for my kids to look at when they get older. We often sit down and use it as a type of baby book for them. Looking into the past. Soooo I am going to make an effort to start documenting little things, like that Annika is being a pain in my Ass lately and will not no matter how much I beg wear her new glasses (that looking freaking adorable on her) because she is afraid that people will laugh at her and it is not her style! Logan is always driving me nuts with one project or another, he recently started a "Save the Earth" Club which I find adorable and a bit confusing that our gas and electric bill was over a 1000$ and he is one of the main culprits. Abi is my golden child, she is more loveable and sweet each day, she is independent, smart and very caring (to everyone other than her sibilings). She will jump out of bed and freak out if she has forgotten to do something for school like the world is ending, while Logan is just the opposite. Both girls start Soccer agian this week which means that weekends and weeknights are once again in a crunch. I love my life as a Mom to three. Now if I could just get paid for all the work that goes with it.

1 comment:

nopham said...

Post a picture of Annie with her glasses and let's vote.