Monday, December 13, 2004

11am Recap

OK this could be up there with one of the worst days of being a Mom I have yet to see~ and yes it is only 11AM! Lets do a little recap.
730am I hear a squeak and then a tap with a little "mommy, momma, there is snow outside!", I mumble something, roll over and try to steal 30more min of sleep, Yes I know I'm a horrible Mom~ but seriously I don't function well getting up before 8AM, Usually Logan just gets his snack, turns on the T.V and waits til I get out of the shower for a "real" breakfast. Nope not today, 8am I hear the back door shut and sit up right away with a big (insert cuss word here)! Run down stairs to find Logan freezing cold and wet still in his PJ's and nothing else!~ what was he thinking! I get him cleaned up warm and settled in front of the T.V and head for the shower, as I get to the top of the steps I hear Annika not crying but kind of whining and wonder what her deal is since I just fed her about 15min before Logan woke me up~ the first time that is. So I decide I better see if she is dirty before I take a shower and sure enough she had pooped through EVERYTHING and it was even up to her hair, So after getting the bouncy seat up in the bathroom her cleaned and ready to take a shower with me (note: Not easy to give a baby a shower by yourself~ 5mth olds like to wiggle out of bouncy seats and takes about 3 times longer than a normal shower~!) After the whole long process of getting us both out and dressed, Annika is ready to go back to bed, so I nurse her and sure enough she decides to spit up all over my clothes(~ yes that I had on for approx, 10min!) I get changed put her in bed and guess who is standing outside the door? That's right number 3, Abbie heard Annika crying and was not ready to get up, so she was a lovely color of rotten. I bring Abbie downstairs show her the snow , get her snack and notice the lovely stench of Urine excreting from her so I tell her she needs to get naked while I get Logan off to school. I get Logan all bundled up for school and try and shove a couple bites of Oatmeal down him before he heads out and remember that I have to go and sweep of the deck and steps so he can get down. I bundled up and went to clean up outside and the next thing I know Abbie is standing outside, Yes Naked!~ I run in and put her in a warm bath, then run down stairs and get Logan in the Carpool Car. As soon as I get back inside I ran up to make sure Abbie was O.K ~ maybe 5 min at the most, there wasn't even half a bathtub full yet so it couldn't have been too long but when I walked in I saw one of the most horrifying things I have seen yet as a Mom (Well since the time Logan was 2 and smeared poop all over his crib)~ That's right I saw a tub full of little Turds!~ and Abbie said "Mom, Look!" holding some squished in her hand! Of course being the germ a phob that I am screamed and grabbed the bleach, which Of course woke Annika back up!
For the next 20 min I had to fish for poop! while I waited for the water to slowly go down the drain , for I"m sure it was clogged with poop! Abbie sat on the toilet crying, Annika in her bed crying and I fished for poop, Happy freaking Holidays! I then bleached the tub and Abbie,scrubbed her head, got Bleach on one of the only good shirts that fits my big butt! Changed my shirt, AGAIN before I picked Annika up and finally got everyone warm, clean, and settled.
I came down stairs Abbie is now playing with leggos, Annika just got done eating and of course decides to top my morning off with another dose of puke all down Mommies 3rd and last long sleeved shirt that I fit into! I give up, I will now sit here and drink my cold tea and hard, cold oatmeal and smell like sour milk the rest of the day.

sidenote: re-edited~ As soon as I got done writing the above , picked up Annika off of the floor she pooped through another outfit I changed her just in time to go pick up her brother who had a fever and a Sore Throat!~ Just one of them days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When it rains it pours!!! I hate those days! Abby seems to need as much sleep as her mommy!!! I'm waiting for the day one of the boys poops in the tub. An early xmas present for you :) You bleached Abby???? Hehehe:) Hopefully today is a better one!