Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Curly girl

What can I say about Anni. There are no words to describe how vibrant and verbal she has become in the past couple of months. I no longer have a baby in the house. Potty training is in full bloom and going great (knock on wood). Life is going pretty well my crazy 2yr old. I love watching her at this age. She is so different than the other two were but at the same time I see each of them in her. I often look at her and see my baby pictures (with out the extra chub ) and think she has more of me in her by far. Her crazy curly hair that by mid day is frizzy and staticy. Her blue eyes that can draw you in and make you give her just one more handful of M&Ms. She is still a blankie and baby girl which she must have with her each night along with a growing list of other things (an ugly old squirel of Eriks, Her new Dora doll Grandma gave her for being potty trained).
If there was a list of things that she loves, Chocolate would have to be up near the top (I told you she was like me;) along with singing and dancing. I keep telling myself to get the video recorder on her and send a shot of her dancing and shaking her booty to the Ellen show. She has an incredible memory and knows the words to many of the High School the Musical songs Logan sings. I have known for the past year that she understands so much of what I am saying, it is funny now to hear it coming out in her many of the things I say, and shouldn't be saying.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: