Wednesday, March 21, 2007
The Sweetest boy in the world.
Logan has a hard school year. It's been hard to put a finger on what exactly is the problem. I have always known he is a smart kid. He loves learning, he just loves learning what he wants to learn. When he doesn't want to learn it he completly zones out. He is like a Mexican jumping bean being tied down at times. All in all he is a happy kid, I don't have to fight with him to go to school or get up in the morning. He comes home with a smile on his face and talks about his friends and Teacher often. If he is out sick from school he demands to me that he IS going to school Tommorow! When it is time to actually do the school work/homework is when the teeth pulling begins. He would be happy if he could just go to school for the social interation and forget about the rest, except maybe art/music/ social studies and science.
In January we found out he did not pass the school eye exam so we brought him to an eye doctor and were floored by how bad his eyes were. I felt horrible I hadn't noticed how hard of a time he must of been having. He is now required to wear glasses 100% of the time besides when just playing. He doesn't mind them and has had a pretty easy time transistioning to them (besides forgetting to put them on before school! and leaving them home).
I still believe I have one of the sweetest boys in the world. He loves his sisters with all of his heart. He is so easy going, and gentle. He loves nature and trying new things to eat. His teacher says that she wouldn't trade him for anything, even if he is twice the work. I feel the same way most days. I remember when I first brought him home from the hosptial a feeling of falling in love again for the first time feeling, I still do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment