Monday, February 28, 2005

More Loganisms

I had to write these down before I forgot them ~

This weekend we were in the car and Annika had a different lighter weight Purple Snowsuit type thing on that she hasn't worn in a while. When we were all getting out of the car Logan was playing with Annika and her hood was a little big and kept slipping over her eyes he said "Hey, she looks like Little Purple Hiding Hood!"~ instead of Little Red Riding Hood~ in a split second he thought this up, he can be so creative sometimes.

Another thing he said a couple of weeks ago I thought was pretty cute was he and I were in the car and the windshield wipers were the only sound so we were listening to the rhythm , and he said "You know what those wipers remind me of? I keep thinking they are saying, Tag your it, Tag your it, Tag your it, back and forth!"
The mind of a 4 year old is an amazing thing!

No comments: