Friday, February 25, 2005

Quick update

Logan is at school and Annika is taking a nap, Abbie is watching for brother to come home so I have about 2.5 minutes to write!

Yesterday Annika had her 7 month check up and 4 month Shots I have been debating on weather to give them to her or not so we're a little behind. Anyway she is now 18lb and 27.5 inches both in the 75th percentile. She is getting big but Logan was 25lb at 6 months so she still seems small to me. The Dr said she looked perfect and I agreed. When she left and said the nurse would be in with the shots, Logan said "Come on, Hurry!~ lets get out of here before she comes back!" he was not happy about it. When she came in he put his arm in front of us (Annika on my lap) and screamed "NO!" and had tears in his eyes. While he was in the corner crying his eyes out Annika didn't even make a wimper until the 3rd shot where she cried for about 5 seconds. Logan on the other hand cried for about 10 Minutes! Can you say a little protective. What a nut.

Besides that nothing new with the kids but I just want to say congratulations to Erik for winning his food competition, I could of told him he was going to win, but he wouldn't have listened. Anyway I am very proud of my Chef and hope that this helps lead to something he really wants to do instead of spending way to much time away from his family doing something he doesn't.

I will post pictures sometime this weekend, right now lunch is calling!

No comments: