I was going to start by telling a story of Logan and his feng Shui, but I don't think It will come out right so just know that the boy is destine to be either a Interior Decorator, a Party planner~(man he loves Holidays, parties, and cooking)or the next queer eye for the straight guy. ~ people say I'm mean for saying that but honestly as long as he is happy and healthy I have no objection. Yesterday we went to exchange something at children's Place and he almost peed his pants for they were already getting things ready for Valentines day, which he has been talking about since Dec 26th!
Abbie is talking up a storm, and finally will tell us what her name is when asked instead of the usual response of "Me". Last night I was reading them a book and it would have pictures of things in the middle of the sentence to try and get them to start reading along with the words, there was probably 30 different pictures and she knew them all and would say them right when she should~ I was pretty impressed, especially that she knew "Tie" for a bow tie and "Roses" for flowers, I didn't even know they were roses ( she must of attained something from her Dad, huh?)
Annika is perfect as always :) I know I brag a lot about this but hey It's a first for me! She has a VERY stuffy nose as does Erik and can't even eat with out stopping every 3 seconds for a breather, But is she waking me up all night? No, her Dad is. She has been sleeping aprox 11hrs straight even though she is sick! God Love her. Her new love is her exersaucer that lets her stand up and play with all her toys and make Mommy pick them up and clean them about 50 times a day. She also just realized the mirror on it and will sit there and stare at her self for a good 5 minutes.
It seems that the kids all got together and decided that their New Years Resolution was to make sure that they get up before the crack of dawn, Which is not good for me but at least the couple hours at night with no kids is nice, and something we have never had, so I'll adjust, for did I mention I have a really good baby!
Monday, January 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the MORNING :) I love my evenings without the kids. 8PM and they HAVE to be in bed! It's been like that since Nicholas was a baby and has always been that way around here. I don't know how you dealt with them so late at night!!! I'd be going crazy!
Abby is funny...Alex did that for awhile and now if you call him anything besides Alex, he gets all mad and he says "No I'm not _______, I'm Alex." Usually I call him trouble or crazy. Sometimes he comes after you ready to punch you or hit you. He's mean!
Hey if Logan likes all that stuff more power to him. He will just be a more rounded person!!
Post a Comment