Thursday, January 06, 2005

He is so NOT Gay!

Settting: I'm sitting at the computer with 3rd shirt of the day on, a cloth diaper on shoulders for Smiley has puked on me one too many times today while Nursing.


: (LJ approaches with small pink Tea party plate (kind of Ironic, given the title huh?) with Bell from Beatuy in the Beast on it,the set has all the Disney girls,~ Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid on the other dishes.

LJ: "Mom I like this one the best!" (pointing to Bell's Chest on the plate)
Me: "Why?" ( a bit confused)
LJ: "Look, right here." (still pointing to her much exposed clevege)
Me: "What does she have a necklace on you like?" (Just fishing, to make sure)
LJ: "NO!here" (Slyly grining)
Me: "What, The bow on her dress?"
LJ: " No! right here the hole, look!"
Me: "LJ, What are you saying?" (a little in shock, a little laughing)
LJ: "I like boobies!" (Big Grin)
(Me turning head trying to hold back laugh, secretly Thanking God)

No comments: