I hate to admit it but Erik and I have been watching way to much T.V. lately. Now that the kids are getting to bed earlier gives us the option of not only watching a whole show but being able to hear and process it, which is such a luxury. Another one of our downfalls is much of what we have found ourselves addicted to is "Reality" shows. We love the "Amazing Race" and often talk about how if we could get on there we would so kill each other.
Our lastest obsession has been the show "The Biggest Loser" (TBL) for we have been trying to get on the right track with working out and eating better and this somehow seems to motivates us (last night I think Erik actually did 20 whole Sit ups while watching it!!).
Side note: for anyone that knows me knows that the majority of my clothing is a VERY dark shade of gray (o.k black). For I don't like to attract attention to that fact that my butt has yet to shed hardly any of the weight~ I keep blaming on having 3 babies in the past 4 1/2 years. My friends keep telling me they are going to turn me into the show "What not to wear" for some of them have never seen me in anything but black.
Anyway last night while I was upstairs putting Annika to sleep watching the finale of TBL and Erik was downstairs with the kids watching it also, unfourtantatly Abbie took a rare nap and they got to stay up later. The kids were mostly jumping off the walls, coloring, throwing cushions off the couch, etc... But they were in the same room.
This morning, as I got dressed I saw a pinkish/fushia shirt that I picked up at the Gap a couple of weeks ago on sale and decided to spice up my otherwise all black outfit. When I put it on and looked at it I thought ~ hey this kind of reminds me of the girl that was on TBL last night. Sure enough as soon as I walked downstairs the first thing out of Logans mouth was "Good Morning Mom, hey you look just like that girl last night on T.V, You look good!" ~ What other 4yr old would remember what a chick on T.V had on last night! That's my boy, Mr Queer Eye for the fat Mom!
The kids memory never seems to amaze me. ::::::: off to find him an agent:::
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment