Thursday, January 13, 2005

Time to speak up!

O.K I have just switched my Comments over to a new system so you no longer have to sign in to Blogger or have a Blogger account! No more excuses people I want to see Comments, whether it is a Hi or a story what ever. All you have to enter is your name and an email address (which doesn't even have to be real!) I am sharing my life, kids and time to do this for goodness sake now Share with me who is visiting!
My Counter has shown that there has been over 300 hits to this site in just over a week, Yes I know that 298 of them have been Kristin and Kevin (Thanks Guys) and 2 or 3 of them are Erik and Ryan (Thanks for the Haloscan I stole from your blog Ryan!)but that leaves atleast a couple more people (o.k maybe one more :(
Yes I do this site mostly so the kids have something to look back on when they are much older (like parents themselves) but also to share with friends and relatives that don't have the chance to see the kids or us often.
Thanks for stopping in!
Sara

No comments: