Logan just left for school, which is normally no big deal around here but today Abbie wasn't to happy. She ran to get her coat and put on her socks and jumped in the Fire Truck and said she was going bye bye too. I said goodbye and sat down to nurse Annika. A couple minutes later she peddled over to me and jumped out of the Truck and took a little Ice cream pad of paper and a crayon and said "Want?" tilting her head to the side. Which meant she wanted to take my order. I usually say something real healthy like a doughnut or Ribs, whatever I am craving at the moment. Today I thought twice and decided to teach her a little better eating habits (hoping the girl doesn't end up like her Momma). So here is the conversation.
Me: "I'll have some Fruit!"
Abi: "Apple?"
Me: "Yes"
Abi: "Nanna?"
Me: "Yes"
Abi: "Pear?"
Me: "Yes, and Strawberries?"
Abi: "Ugar?" (Sugar)
oh well I tried!
Then she said "Anni, Apple Thirsty?" (Which comes out Apple Fursty, and means Apple Juice.
Me: "No baby only drinks Milky, remember?"
Abi: "Baby Milk....Shake?"
I give up she is doomed!
Friday, January 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment